Senior Frontend Software Engineer, Editor Architecture
We’re seeking someone to join our editor team to help us migrate our editor from legacy code to a modern, performant, componentized system built on SolidJS.
You’ll work iteratively to drive best practices around building components, ensure our state management and rendering is memory efficient and performant, and work closely with design as we improve UX.
Engineers at Bubble have strong voices in product and technical direction, ship a lot of code, drive technical excellence, and teach and learn from their colleagues. Our culture emphasizes trust and autonomy, where teams are given problems to tackle rather than solutions to implement.
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering, preferably in startup environments
- Experience and passion for building tooling for other front-end engineers
- Knowledge of design systems and implementing them in collaboration with design and product teams
- Ability and interest in mentoring and learning from other Bubble engineers
- Alignment with our values: a desire to empower others, a focus on group and user success over individual achievement, and transparency and willingness to admit mistakes and failures
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier-one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $157,000 to $213,000. Pay is determined by factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every three years, and generous parental leave. We also offer various stipends for your work-from-home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people of all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate based on race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and our employees work across the United States. You can identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: Currently, we are only considering candidates authorized to work in the U.S.