We seek a Lead Engineer to join our DevOps and cloud infrastructure team. Some projects we’re excited to get to work on this year are:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Pipelines for various engineering teams.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to help us automate infrastructure provisioning and management using tools like Terraform and AWS CloudFormation.
- Monitoring and logging systems to track the health and performance of the various Bubble and infrastructure components.
- Automating routine tasks, scripting build and deployment processes, and creating custom tools to enhance productivity.
Through these projects, you’ll significantly increase productivity for Bubble’s engineering teams and help us develop the next version of the Bubble platform.
In addition to being a hands-on keyboard engineer, you’ll also have a programmatic influence across our cloud infrastructure team. We’re excited for our new hire to help with project management, running agile rituals and ceremonies, and interacting with other engineering and product teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on Cloud infrastructure and/or DevOps
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience leading technical projects
- Experience with developing Infrastructure as Code
- Professional experience in programming/scripting
- Ability and interest in mentoring and learning from other Bubble engineers
- Alignment with our values: a desire to empower others, a focus on team and user success over individual achievement, and transparency and willingness to admit mistakes and failures
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier-one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $157,000 to $213,000. Pay is determined by factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every three years, and generous parental leave. We also offer various stipends for your work-from-home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people of all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate based on race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and our employees work across the United States. You can identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: Currently, we are only considering candidates authorized to work in the U.S.