Team placement is flexible, and we encourage internal mobility. Current openings include:
- Our Growth team: we are looking for fast-moving, business-minded full-stack engineers to build a world-class new user experience and tackle complex problems around motivating and guiding users as they learn our powerful and complex product
- Our Editor team is looking for experienced engineers passionate about programming languages and/or design tools to evolve the core Bubble language, make our editor usable and intuitive, and add new capabilities to our product. We prefer diverse technical backgrounds with both frontend and backend experience.
- Our Platform team: we are looking for backend and infrastructure engineers to build scalable, secure architecture, internal tooling and testing infrastructure, and highly-performant services.
- Our Data team is looking for full-stack engineers with a back-end focus who can help us make our no-code data transformations blindingly fast. This complex technical and UX problem involves taking and applying scale-based user-written data transformations.
For all our openings, we are looking for the following:
- 5+ years’ industry experience as a software engineer, preferably at high-growth startups
- Strong coding skills and the ability to mentor other engineers
- Excellent communication
- Alignment with our values: a desire to empower others, a focus on team and user success over individual achievement, and transparency and willingness to admit mistakes and failures
We don’t require new hires to be experts in our tech stack from day 1, but some familiarity and a willingness to learn fast are helpful:
- Frontend: Typescript, SolidJS
- Backend: Typescript, Node.js, Redis, Postgres, TimescaleDB
- Infrastructure: AWS, CDK / Terraform, ECS, Typescript, Elastic
This is an exciting opportunity to help define the future of software development! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier-one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $157,000 to $213,000. Pay is determined by factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every three years, and generous parental leave. We also offer various stipends for your work-from-home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people of all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate based on race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and our employees work across the United States. You can identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: Currently, we are only considering candidates authorized to work in the U.S.